Fantasy Football Week 16 Start ‘Em Sit ‘Em
As the fantasy football season comes to a close, owners are getting ready to make some tough decisions for Week 16. With the playoffs in full swing, every lineup decision can make a big impact on the outcome of the game. To help navigate the difficult choices, here are some start ’em and sit ’em recommendations for Week 16.
1. Tom Brady, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Brady has been on fire lately and faces a favorable matchup against the Detroit Lions in Week 16. With the Bucs fighting for a playoff spot, expect Brady to put up big numbers.
2. J.K. Dobbins, RB, Baltimore Ravens – Dobbins has emerged as the lead back for the Ravens and has a great matchup against the New York Giants. With his increased workload, Dobbins is a must-start in Week 16.
3. A.J. Brown, WR, Tennessee Titans – Brown has been a consistent fantasy producer and faces a weak Green Bay Packers defense in Week 16. Look for Brown to have a big game and help lead fantasy owners to victory.
1. Cam Newton, QB, New England Patriots – Newton has struggled to produce consistent fantasy numbers and faces a tough Buffalo Bills defense in Week 16. It’s best to look for another option at quarterback this week.
2. Ronald Jones II, RB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Jones has been dealing with a quad injury and is in danger of losing touches to Leonard Fournette. With the uncertainty surrounding his role, it’s best to keep Jones on the bench in Week 16.
3. Amari Cooper, WR, Dallas Cowboys – Cooper has been inconsistent all season and faces a tough Philadelphia Eagles secondary in Week 16. With his shaky production, it’s best to find a more reliable option at wide receiver.
These start ’em and sit ’em recommendations are meant to help guide fantasy owners through the crucial decisions of Week 16. It’s important to consider each player’s matchup, recent performance, and injury status before making final lineup decisions. Good luck to all fantasy owners as they compete for a championship in the final week of the season!